WHAT IF I RECEIVED A WRONG ITEM OR THE ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED IN THE WEBSITE, HOW CAN I RETURN IT?
If the item received is wrong or defective, you can return the item (within 3 days after delivery) in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item and conditions are met, we will process the refund immediately.
WHEN ARE ‘RETURNS’ NOT POSSIBLE?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 3 days from delivery.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Defective products which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers. Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.